Batracers Finest
Welcome to BATracers Finest!

We are public forum from the BATracer Community!

Everyone is welcome, So come on in! Smile

You need to be a member to View & Participate in all of our rooms!

If you are not a member, Then click "Register"

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 BATFINE1
Batracers Finest
Welcome to BATracers Finest!

We are public forum from the BATracer Community!

Everyone is welcome, So come on in! Smile

You need to be a member to View & Participate in all of our rooms!

If you are not a member, Then click "Register"

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 BATFINE1
Batracers Finest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to TIM HAWKINS on winning Round 3 of the livery competition. Would love to see you all enter Round 4! Doesn't matter how good you are, people here want to help you become a good livery designer Wink
Go check out our Guessing Games in the General Topics!, See if you can Guess Tracks, Cars or Drivers!
All guests are very welcome to sign up and become a member, it will only take 5 minutes to do and of course it is free. Hope to see you all join Very Happy Very Happy

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+49
Kristian Parsa
Hemjee
NemesisX
JakeH
Spud Murphy
CB07
GhostWKD
STStokes
dan99p2
racerferrari
Dani
JamezRead
BTCCGUY
oskierox
Matteo Paglini
Tinyone
Rob
Tiago_Katchup
Tim Hawkins
Josh Barnes
Shane43
Shuie
chrisH
Liane Solfrank
capcap
racer11
dams
Patrick
Mark
Ashley Kimi fan
coolblue
Joker-J
Ransom Lambert
DavidRitchi
Tom Donlan
nihalv
danny
benoz
Chris van Voortsteen
lauromoura
Mabster
Ross Tompkins
Richard Holdsworth
Alders
Ciaran Smith
birtle123
Craig Rodda
Josh Taylor
Geoff Wells
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mabster

Mabster

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Nice ...we just love motorsport fans afro
Back to top Go down
Shuie

Shuie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

I forgot to say that, ill never let anyone down when im their team mate im on everynight from abouts 9:30pm GMT till about 12pm GMT i know im just learning and ive got alot to learn but im 2nd in the world title in one game... i screwed up 1 race but i know i can do it, my team mate in that game is ace
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:54 am

Very good !!!keep up that high motivation level !! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Shuie

Shuie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:46 pm

between you and me and who ever reads this, Mclaren fan that i am im verry moitvated for them... if i could go id be one of the people waveing a flag shouting come on lewis lol... who do you suport?? oh sorry how do i get my signture to work?
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:01 pm

i am actually an alonso fan affraid

For your signature check your profile and you will see it there then put Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Your picture link and it will work elephant
Back to top Go down
Shuie

Shuie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:50 pm

nice, im not a hudge fan of his but i do beleive that Mclaren should have tryed harder to keep him, Hamilton needs a great driver like Alonso to push him all the way... nice one thank you for that and ive done it and it works, thank you soo much ^_^
Back to top Go down
Craig Rodda
Craig Rodda

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Shuie wrote:
on batracer my name is Shuie Kovalainen

You can possibly get a black flag for using a name like that in public games.

I can't see your signiture pic.
Back to top Go down
Shuie

Shuie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Craig Rodda wrote:
Shuie wrote:
on batracer my name is Shuie Kovalainen

You can possibly get a black flag for using a name like that in public games.

I can't see your signiture pic.

hope you can see it now.
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Just thought I would introduce my avatar - a picture of my favourite F1 driver Jean-Pierre Jarier in a UOP Shadow in 1975. This picture is a little bit before my time but I was lucky enough to see Jarier race an Osella in 1981 and 1982 .
Back to top Go down
Shuie

Shuie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:02 pm

nice picture of a old f1 car?? i dont even know who he is :-(
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:21 pm

He retired the year you were born Shuie and as he never won a grand prix it's unlikely you would have heard of him. He was a great driver but very unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Shuie

Shuie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:46 pm

was he racing when damon hills dad was in the sport?
Back to top Go down
Shane43

Shane43

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello, My name is Shane and I am 18 years old. Well I like F1, Tennis, Cricket, AFL and V8 Supercars. I am an Australian who lived in NSW and I was originally going to put a glamour pic of my favourite tennis player but I went with Williams FW18, because I thought it seems a little awkward but I may put it again.

So yeah nothing else really
Back to top Go down
Josh Taylor
Administrator
Josh Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:30 pm

lol welcome Shane, Glad to see another V8 Fan here tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/batsfinest/Batsfinest
Josh Barnes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey, I'm fairly new to this game and new to this clan.
I know Shuie Kov from a skype chat related to another brower game and the RL F1 (a game without cars but insted fire catapults on little virtual troop men, called Travian if any of you know it).

I'm in my late teens, just started getting into RL driving and RL F1 in the last year or so and am now playing this game.

I'm in a few games (joineda few mid-season to get the jist of it) although I'm only really trying in one at the moment (As all my other teamates are complete idiots and really un-cooperative) .

But the one I am trying in, I joined about 1/3 of the way in, into the Toro Rosso cars. The other driver had just been replaced as well and between the cars we had bout 4-6 points and were bottom of the season and manufacturer standings.
Now I'm sixth in the season standings with 30 points and in about 4/5 races me and my teammate have gained a total of about 40 points for the team (not bad for first timers I think!)

So yeah, I've got a bit to learn, but this game seems good when you play with the right people Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig Rodda
Craig Rodda

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am

Welcome into the Batracers Finest fold Josh Smile . Have fun playing batracer and don't hold back in this forum with ideas and opinions. You still have time to enter the DTM livery competition too Wink .
Back to top Go down
Josh Barnes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Craig Rodda wrote:
You still have time to enter the DTM livery competition too Wink .

Whats that? (Sorry I'm still so new to the game I'm not used to all these acronyms and such lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Tim Hawkins

Tim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Hello i've been lurkin around here a bit an well Timo invited me to make some liveries an hopefully show you lot how to make some like me an Timo Wink

anyway i'm from Robsworkshop i think some of you are there aswell it's a awesome place Twisted Evil

Anyway

Cya around Tim king
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am

heya Tim .

Nice to see you hear mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Geoff Wells
Administrator
Geoff Wells

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:05 am

Oh no, 2 Timo's from Rob's Workshop...could mean trouble...hehe only joking, welcome mate and to everyone who has joined here Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh Taylor
Administrator
Josh Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 am

Welcome Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/batsfinest/Batsfinest
Mabster

Mabster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Welcome all albino

Please visit our forum from time to time guys ..it could be such a cool place to have a chat and brag and to let loose a frustration, even to make a nice livery once tongue
Back to top Go down
Tiago_Katchup

Tiago_Katchup

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey guys Smile

I'm Tiago Ferreira, from Rob's Workshop, and I'm here because Timo invited me, and for doing liveries Smile

I know some guys, which are were, such as Geoff, Josh, Timo and Tim, because they're all on mine LMES Private Game Razz

Cheers,
Tiago Smile
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

welcome tiago

Nice to have you here Smile

Last edited by Mabster on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Batracers Finest :: Welcome-