Batracers Finest
Welcome to BATracers Finest!

We are public forum from the BATracer Community!

Everyone is welcome, So come on in! Smile

You need to be a member to View & Participate in all of our rooms!

If you are not a member, Then click "Register"

Introduce Yourself BATFINE1
Batracers Finest
Welcome to BATracers Finest!

We are public forum from the BATracer Community!

Everyone is welcome, So come on in! Smile

You need to be a member to View & Participate in all of our rooms!

If you are not a member, Then click "Register"

Introduce Yourself BATFINE1
Batracers Finest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to TIM HAWKINS on winning Round 3 of the livery competition. Would love to see you all enter Round 4! Doesn't matter how good you are, people here want to help you become a good livery designer Wink
Go check out our Guessing Games in the General Topics!, See if you can Guess Tracks, Cars or Drivers!
All guests are very welcome to sign up and become a member, it will only take 5 minutes to do and of course it is free. Hope to see you all join Very Happy Very Happy

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+49
Kristian Parsa
Hemjee
NemesisX
JakeH
Spud Murphy
CB07
GhostWKD
STStokes
dan99p2
racerferrari
Dani
JamezRead
BTCCGUY
oskierox
Matteo Paglini
Tinyone
Rob
Tiago_Katchup
Tim Hawkins
Josh Barnes
Shane43
Shuie
chrisH
Liane Solfrank
capcap
racer11
dams
Patrick
Mark
Ashley Kimi fan
coolblue
Joker-J
Ransom Lambert
DavidRitchi
Tom Donlan
nihalv
danny
benoz
Chris van Voortsteen
lauromoura
Mabster
Ross Tompkins
Richard Holdsworth
Alders
Ciaran Smith
birtle123
Craig Rodda
Josh Taylor
Geoff Wells
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoff Wells
Administrator
Geoff Wells

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 am

Hi everyone welcome to Batracer's Finest Forum. I am the clan leader of this quickly expanding group. Im 19 and i live in Coffs Harbour, Australia.

Im an F1, V8 and MotoGP fan. Also im a fan of the NRL and AFL.

Have a fun time here in the forum everyone and hopefully we can all help each other in BATRacer and become a very strong clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh Taylor
Administrator
Josh Taylor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 am

Im Josh, clan leader of Batracers Finest Academy, I live in Gulf Harbour, NZ

I love V8's and most things with wheels

Welcome to you all, have fun and hope to see you round!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/batsfinest/Batsfinest
Craig Rodda
Craig Rodda

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 am

G'day everyone Smile . I'd be a Craig and am very happy to be part of Batracers Finest. I didn't know we had an academy till just now Razz . Either way, don't hesitate to post questions, no matter how silly they might seem ( we were all newbies at some stage ). Just remember that some of us have done the hard yards to know what we know, so don't expect to get exact answers. This game is a great game but it's a random number generation game too. Not everything will work from one season to the next. Just have fun, try and kick butt, but most of all don't get too upset when things don't work out. I've had a lot of fun since Geoff invited me to this clan, though I think he might be starting to regret that invite now Razz . Wink . GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
birtle123

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am

Hey all! Im Nick

Nice to meet you all, i dont know many people in this clan, but hopefully over the course of time, i will get to know and race with you all

I am quite new to batracer, a couple of months ago, but i really enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh Taylor
Administrator
Josh Taylor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:41 am

Good Advice Craig;)

Welcome Nick, Dont worry there are plenty people around here to give advice and help out:)
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Smith

Ciaran Smith

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 am

Hey, I'm Ciaran

I only joined this clan yesterday but have played BATRacer for quite a few months before taking a year's break, from which I have just returned from.

I live in London, England, Not-So-Great Britain and hate it Razz

My favourite carsets are BTCC and Le Mans.

Hope to get to know you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alders

Alders

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 am

Hi Guys,

I'm here following an invite from Josh Smile

New to Batracer but progressed to pro half way through my first acadamy race - probably too soon as all I knew was half a season in a production Alfa!

So now I've been teaming up with people in various other games and asking nicely if they'll help me!

Life-long motorsport fan & do track-days & sprinting in my current toy which if the picture thingy is working you can see as my avatar.

So if you want a reliable but fairly useless team-mate I'm your man Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh Taylor
Administrator
Josh Taylor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 am

hmmmm better than my toy......Bastard! tongue

Welcome mate, You cant be too bad if you have had success already Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Holdsworth

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am

Hi all i have been batracing for a few months now and still learning the ropes, I live in Yorkshire England, i love anything fast with an engine no matter if it has 4, 3 or 2 wheels
Back to top Go down
Ross Tompkins

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am

Hi everyone im Ross.

I live in New Zealand and have been playing Batracer for a few years. Im into V8's, F1 and most other things on wheels.
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi all

I am Timothy. I live in Belgium.
I am 32 years young.
My body is kinda hooked to BATracer..so i got to play it as much as possible Laughing
I am also making stuff..as you can see in my garage pig
This forum is an awesome idea.....and will bring us closer together for sure :p

Welcome all in 'La familia'
Back to top Go down
Craig Rodda
Craig Rodda

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

So little time and so much Batracing Razz.
Back to top Go down
lauromoura

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi all,

I'm Lauro from Brazil. My favorite series is BTCC, where I managed to get my 2 titles so far (still in academy).

Currently I'm sticking to Indy 500 as my wedding is approaching. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris van Voortsteen

Chris van Voortsteen

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Heya Smile

I'm Chris, most of you know me I think Razz
I'm living in Holland.. still studying Wink

I have played BATracer for 1.5 years now and I still enjoy it. Actually, it gets more fun now since I'm getting more and more experience Wink
Back to top Go down
benoz

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 am

G'day all,
I'm Ben Olsthoorn from Bunbury Western Australia, been playing a while but I seem to have hit a brick wall so I could use a little assistance...

Outside if this I'm into classic mini's, Premier League Football and some other stuff!
Back to top Go down
danny

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi all! I've only just joined this clan a few days ago. I'm Danny from Singapore and have played batracer since last year October. Currently 23 years old and studying for an engineering degree (tough course... really Sad ).

My favourite series is F12008, partly because I won my first championship in a f12008 carset. Sadly, it is no longer available as a public carset. I'm pinning my hopes on F12009 now... hope I stay away from bad luck.

Do guide me along!
Back to top Go down
nihalv

nihalv

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 am

Hey all.im Nihal from India,and no,my fav car isn't the Force India. :p
Im 19 and share an equal love for F1 and cricket.but don't worry,i don't shy away from non-f1 carsets though Smile
I think im unhealthily addicted to batracer and iv been on for just over a year now.
This forum looks great btw,real classy Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom Donlan

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi, I'm Tom.

Already introduced myself over on the other site so could save time by copy & pasting it from there to here Laughing

Nah, I'll do a new one...here goes;

I'm 19, studying Journalism at Staffordshire University...have loads of free time, hence the resurrection of my BATracing career Razz

Rarely win in anything other than BTCC, only non-BTCC race win was in a Williams back in 08 (or it could have been 07)...I can win though, have done in private games but would like to win a few more.

Maybe I will with a crew like this Wink
Back to top Go down
DavidRitchi

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi, I'm David, a 38 year old software engineer. Little free time (job, wife and kid), but still play Batracer Wink

I like racing (open wheel especially, though I love touring car races at the track) and recently discovered batracer. I play since februari and joined Batracers Finest Academy last week. Still have a lot to learn.

In batracer I like the F1 series (played 2008 and 2002 so far), A1GP (although I do miss a teammate, more for the chat than setup really) and V8. I'm still pretty much at a loss with Champcar/Indy500 and find the road MR2 very boring. Haven't tried any of the other series yet. I don't care too much about winning, I just want to do well given the circumstances (I was quite proud of my two podium finished with the Arrows).
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:04 pm

So what does a software engineer do?
Back to top Go down
DavidRitchi

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Mabster wrote:
So what does a software engineer do?
Nobody told me I had to anwers these kind of difficult questions when I got here!

Er... you mileage may vary, but in my case design, implement and maintain software?
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:50 pm

lol!

Sounds very interesting..

So you are learning most of the time? study
Back to top Go down
DavidRitchi

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Mabster wrote:

So you are learning most of the time? study
Why would you think that?
Lots of learning (on the job), little study lately (not as much as my boss would like anyway). I'd like to spend time playing batracer too, you know Cool
Back to top Go down
Mabster

Mabster

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Sweeeeet.

yeah the clicking bussiness is the bomb Wink

I need desperatly work...any tips how i can get online a job or earn money?
Back to top Go down
Josh Taylor
Administrator
Josh Taylor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Get into Graphic Design Timo....you already have the talent Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Batracers Finest :: Welcome-
Jump to: